Supporting West Sussex for generations
As one of the oldest law firms in the whole of West Sussex, Anderson Rowntree has been there to support the residents of this beautiful part of the country for generation after generation. We believe our success stems from a combination of exceptional service personalised to each individual client and our team of experienced, fully qualified solicitors.
From issues regarding inheritance, family matters and property to commercial business and forces law, the fully qualified solicitors at Anderson Rowntree are experts in their respective fields. As each solicitor is practiced in their specialist field, you can be sure the advice you receive will be based on years of experience and knowledge of the law, making it the very best and helping to ensure a positive outcome.
Setting the standard for law firms in West Sussex
Here at Anderson Rowntree, it’s our modern practices backed up by traditional values that sets us apart. You can be sure we will provide you with the very best legal guidance as well as individual care and attention throughout your entire case. To ensure each and every client experiences the same level of professionalism and care, each team member in the firm works to a strict set of principles and core values, including:
- Always being courteous, helpful and professional
- Assigning the best legal team to achieve the best possible outcome
- Provide realistic advice, information about the process and anticipated costs
- Keep you updated on the work we’re doing in a clear and jargon free way
- Respond to your enquiries as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- Handle all matters with the utmost confidentiality and sensitivity
With offices in Petworth, Storrington and Chichester, Anderson Rowntree is here whenever you need us. To get in touch, simply call your local office today and we’ll be happy to help you find the best possible outcome for all your legal needs.
As the leading law firm in West Sussex, Anderson Rowntree offers a full range of legal services for both private and commercial clients, including:
- Property – residential, business and commercial
- Private client – estate & tax planning, probate, trusts, and wills
- Family law – separation, divorce, cohabitational, children, and civil partnerships
- Commercial law - highly professional range of legal services for businesses of all sizes
- Forces law – specialist legal support for veterans, serving personnel and their families
- Litigation – resolving disputes quickly and cost-effectively
If you would like to find out more about our services or wish to discuss your case with an experienced solicitor, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the friendly team today.