Darren joined Anderson Rowntree in August 2020 as a Senior Associate in the property team.
He has a broad range of experience in dealing with property transactions specialising in commercial properties and has advised businesses both small and large as well as investors, pension funds, clubs and charities in various industry sectors.
Darren also assists the corporate team by advising on any property elements of company share and business asset disposals and acquisitions as well as dealing with high value and complex transactions involving residential properties.
Darren obtained a law degree at the University of Kingston in 2002 following which he attended the College of Law in Guildford. He worked at his previous firm for 15 years including 6 years as a partner.
Areas of Expertise
Darren specialises in advising parties in commercial property transactions such as:
- Disposals and acquisitions of commercial premises;
- Refinancing commercial premises;
- Leases and Licenses of commercial premises for both Landlords and Tenants;
- Acquisitions and disposals of land and other sites for development purposes;
- Option, Pre-emption, Promotion and Development Agreements.