What do you get from Anderson Rowntree that is different?
As one of the oldest and most established law firms in West Sussex, Anderson Rowntree take our commitment to you our clients and to our community very seriously and we believe in providing you with the highest legal standards backed up with traditional values.
Every member of the firm is expected to offer the kind of service that they would want to receive themselves, whether moving house, planning for the future or coping with the pressure of divorce, job loss or bereavement. You can trust us to provide a friendly, efficient and sensitive service which is client-focused and easy to understand. We’re available for appointments out of hours and we’re happy to visit you if you have difficulty coming to us. As a result over 98% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family.
In order to meet our high standards and commitment to you, we will:
- Deal with you in a courteous and professional way and take time to understand your aims and objectives.
- Put your interests first but provide you with realistic advice about the best outcome, work involved and anticipated costs.
- Provide you with clear details of our Terms and Conditions at the outset and tell you who is dealing with your matter and who to contact in their absence.
- Explain the legal work required in plain English and progress your matter as quickly as reasonably possible.
- Keep you informed of your legal rights.
- Keep you informed at all times of the likely outcome, timescale, costs and other issues.
- Deal with your enquiries as quickly as reasonably possible.
- Keep secure any funds, deeds, wills or other documents you entrust to us and treat all matters with utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Send you any monies due to you as soon as we have received and cleared the funds.
In order to provide you with the best service that we can, we ask that you:
- Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions.
- Respond to requests for information promptly.
- Consider carefully and act on our advice.
- Pay our fees promptly to avoid any delay with your matter.
What you think of us is very important and we’ll ask you to complete a Client Satisfaction survey at the end of your involvement with us. If, for any reason you feel that you’re not receiving the service that you hoped for please tell the person dealing with your matter immediately or contact one of our partners. We have a complaints policy which is available on request.
Charges and pricing
At the start of your matter, we will give you our best estimate of the costs including our professional charges, disbursements and VAT and we’ll continue to keep you informed of the likely charges at least every six months or if there are any unusual or unexpected costs. We’ll never incur costs without informing you first.
Our Core Principals
Integrity: We believe in treating everyone with respect and integrity.
Teamwork: We enjoy a supportive working and social environment.
Investment: We invest resources and time in our firm, our people and our local community.
Commitment: We are committed to achieving the very best outcome for you.
Excellence: We always aim not just to meet but to surpass your expectations.
We have a legal duty to release information about money laundering, tax evasion or fraud, and Solicitors also have a duty to the Court; these duties will always override the duty of confidentiality or the requirement to put your interests first.